Thursday 3 October 2013

Essie: Cashmere Bathrobe

Good morning!!

If you're anything like me you're a sucker for limited edition things and particularly collections. I'm awful for wanted whole nail polish collections, which is exactly why companies bring them out because they know!

This year I am determined to own Essie's winter collection. Having seen a number of pictures online I am loving the colours and simplicity of the shades available. I reall like Essie as a brand anyway, they seem to have the widest variety of shades I've ever seen particularly nudes and I'd just love to own them all! One day....

002

I picked up a few from the new winter collection in Boots but one get one half price offer recently.

The first one I tried was Cashemere Bathrobe. Having seen pictures from Amelia who writes Duckling to Swan I knew I needed it!

003

The colour is a dark grey with a slight shimmer to it. Its quite hard to describe as its not glittery but does have some small particles in it which reflect light. You might not even notice that it had these unless you looked closely.

Its a really simple colour that will go with a lot of outfits and occasions, I can see myself using it a lot over autumn and winter and probably all the time!

004

Its the perfect alternative to a red or black where they may be too bold or dark. 

007

009

In these photos I used two coats and a top coat and it applied perfectly. I normally get some around my nails however hard I try not to but with this one I didn't. Its perfectly opaque in two coats and seems to be a lasting a decent amount of time!

012

My nails normally chip within a day at work but these did last a while longer which is what I've come to expect from Essie polishes.

I really love this colour and cannot wait to use the next one I've bought and hopefully get the others I've got my eye on as well!


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig