Monday 14 October 2013

Maybelline Superstay 10hr Stain Gloss in Lasting Pink

If you follow us on twitter you'll have probably heard me mention the Maybelline 10hr glosses. I absolutely love them. I originally picked up Forever Fuchsia (reviewed here) and absolutely loved the colour and formulation of it.

Untitled

Untitled

The packaging is simple with colour coded lids so it's easy to grab the colour you want if you have more than one of the shades.

Untitled

I love the shape of this applicator with the well in the middle. This helps to get a neater application as there isn't as much product at the edges so you can get a neat line around the lips.

Untitled

Untitled

Photos taken with flash

The glosses are very pigmented and can have a really glossy finish. I like that if you only apply one coat it isn't too glossy so it can be as glossy as you like.

Untitled

Untitled

The colour lasting pink I think is a bit more red than it applies. It can look pink in some lights but I'd say it was more of a red with a pink base.

Untitled

Untitled

Taken in natural light.

I do find lasting pink colour isn't as long lasting as forever fuchsia.

I love this one as much as the first and prefer these to the apocalips. They don't stain as much as the apocalips but i find they are a softer texture, apply neater and find they don't transfer to my teeth like the apocalips do.

I really want the other three and may have to treat myself soon. They retail for £6.99 and I find the tubes last ages.

Have you tried these?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig