Friday 14 June 2013

NOTD: Essie's Watermelon


My Essie obsession grows more and more, mostly down to the massive array of colours that they have available and the great quality of all the polishes I have so far used from them.

My latest purchase was 'Watermelon', a beautiful bright pink and perfect for summer!

025

026

I love pinks, and have actually used many up over the past few years of my polish addiction.
My favourites are colours like this, although the pink is really bright, it's also wearable all year around including winter due to it's raspberry tones.

IMG_6975

It applies opaque in 2 coats as you'd expect from Essie and the colour is so flawless, its beautiful!

I love how shiny it is with a top coat, and the nails stay like this for a few day before chipping.

IMG_6980

IMG_6982


What's your favourite pink? What's your favourite Essie?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig