Tuesday 11 June 2013

Avon Collar Necklace Adalina

My mum is an Avon Representative, I've probably mentioned this before, because of this I get quite a few Avon products. I've had jewellery before and some of my most worn items are from there.

Untitled

When I was browsing the most recent catalogue this necklace really stood out. I love the simplicity of it and have been looking for a short gold necklace for while.

Untitled

I tend to wear a lot of silver so gold jewellery I like is something I'm also on the look out for. I love how the item comes boxed. Boxed things always make something feel more expensive and it would look great as a gift for someone.

Untitled

The necklace is a simple gold collar. It has no details on it and sits perfectly around my neck. The chain at the back means you don't have to worry about it falling off.

Untitled

The Adalina Collar is so easy to wear, how plain it is means it goes with everything. I love how it's perfect for day and night wear. I love multi use items.

This is a necklace I can see me getting a lot of wear from. It's so easy to just put on and not have to think about whether it matches.

I've gotten so many compliments on it and even had strangers stop me in the street to ask where it's from. Most people are surprised it's Avon.

Even if you don't have an Avon Representative you can order online. It's price at £10 but it's current;y got £2 off so it's only £8. It's such a strong piece and not one that'll break easily.

It's safe to say I love it.

Are you a fan of simple pieces? Is a collar something you'd look at?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig