Tuesday 18 June 2013

Body Shop Bargains!!

My brother text me this deal when he saw it last year and he's had his eyes pealed and text me again today! If you're a fan of body butters you definitely need to check this out or The Body Shop products in general.

At the moment they are offering a huge 40% of items including sale items! They also offer free delivery when you spend over £5!!

For me this means stocking up on body butters for the foreseeable future! I go through the sale body butters which are reduced from £13 to £5 which is already a bargain. Then with 40% off it reduces them to £3 each so you can save £10 on body butters if you aren't fussy on fragrance.

Sweet lemon is one of the fragrances. I've not smelt this but I'm sure it'll smell good and citrus is always a good summer bargain.

Another £3 one is the Macadamia Body Butter Duo. I've not tried these before but I've been keen too. It has two different moisturisers depending on how dry your skin is.


My hair always needs moisture as I dye it a lot so while I have a discount code I thought I'd try one of the masks. They contain no silcone or parabens and host a lot of other benefits. Hopefully this will be good. I got the small size.

In total I ordered four body butters and the hair mask and it came out at a bargain amount of £13.80 just over the price of one full price body butter.

To get the extra 40% off just type in EXTRATREAT at checkout.

Will you be ordering? It's too good an offer to resist.

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig