Tuesday 4 June 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturizer

This was something I recently found in my sample stash box. I'm trying not to buy new things at the moment until I've used up some of my huge collection. I was lucky enough to win a competition Escentual.com hosted when Bioderma came to the UK to win a sample size of it. Escentual generously sent out a huge bag full of samples and goodies and this was one of them.

Untitled

I didn't pay too much attention to it at first and forgot about it. I've never tried anything from La Roche-Posay. My skin lately has been feeling dry but still getting oily so I decided to root through my sample box to see if I could find anything. Then I saw this and it sounded like everything I was looking for in a moisturiser. 

Untitled

The moisturiser is paraben free which is always a good thing and non comedogenic. I like that the product has been tested on ache prone skin so you know that it's going to provide the mositure without breaking you out. 

Untitled

It's packaging I like. Hello tube and not having to stick my fingers into a pot. I find I need just over a pea sized amount to cover my face and neck. I

Untitled

It's a light moisturiser that sits well on the skin and easily sinks in. I was worried about using something that was going to give my skin back some moisture during that day as I was worried it would make me oilier quicker. The light formula makes a great base for my make up and doesn't make me face oiler quicker.

Untitled

As you can see blended in there is no shine on my hand. It leaves my skin soft and well moisturised. I'm really loving this. Best of all 40ml retails for only £9.50. I'm always on the look out for more reasonably prices skincare.

I'll definitely be trying more from La Roche-Posay. Any recommendations? Fancy trying this. If you're quick it's on offer at Escentual for only £6.37 here. They currently have 1/3 off all french skincare.

Love M

xxx

Don't forget to check out our giveaway here


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig