Tuesday 26 February 2013

Review: Benefit BrowZings

I've been on the quest for perfect brows for a while. I thought I'd found it in Eylure Shape and Shade (reviewed here) I thought I'd found it. While it was perfect for my blonde hair when I died it pink I thought I needed a bit more. 


After a trip to town for some Christmas presents it somehow ended up being purchased. I'd heard so much about BrowZings and only positive things so I thought it was about time I tried it. I asked the lady on the counter to try it on me and I was instantly sold.


I love that Benefit products come with instructions on how to get the best results from their products. I love that it's also boxed. I like the black packaging it's sleek and even though it's slightly rubberised it's remained pretty clean.


It comes with a wax and a powder which was one of the main reasons I wanted this. I really wanted a wax as I felt like it would help give my brows a neater more defined finish. It's handy that it comes with tweezers but personally I don't like the brushes.


This is in the shade light. I do feel like I need quite a light hand with it as even though it's light I do end up with quite dark brows some days. At the moment my hair is dark so it's not a problem but I do worry it may be a bit to dark when I go back to blonde.


If I'm going out I do the lines to create the perfect arch like the Benefit MUA showed me and how the book shows to do it. I find this easiest to get the perfect brows but it's time consuming so I don't do it for everyday. I then use a cotton bud to remove the lines.


This is the product applied rather lightly to give a subtle definition. I find it best to dip the brush in the wax then into the powder and apply onto the brow. If I want them darker or more defined I use the wax first followed by the powder.


I love that I've been using this since December and the powders aren't even dented really. You use so little it really will last a long time.


It's great to be built up and using either more powder or more wax can adjust the colour to suit my ever changing hair.

BrowZings retails for £22.50. Even though it's a little expensive I'd definitely say it's worth it as it will last ages and I love the results it gives. I use this most days now it's so quick and easy to use.

What's your favourite brow product?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig