Thursday 7 February 2013

NOTD: Essie's Ballet Slippers

As you well know, my collection of Essie polishes is growing faster than a chain reaction. I picked one up in America, and ever since have been sneaking them into my basket whenever I can.

On a trip before Christmas I picked up the infamous Ballet Slippers, the pinky nude that everyone raves over and is a staple in any nail wardrobe.


The colour is gorgeous and creamy, though quite thin in some places, requiring three coats for completely full coverage which is what I think looks the best.


I wasn't prepared for this as i expected it to be opaque in two like others, nevertheless the colour applied easily and I think it really is a perfect nude!


The only thing I can think of is that I like a range of nude shades so Ballet Slippers wouldn't be my one and only nude, and so calling this a 'one stop nude' for everyone isn't quite right....
But Essie has obviously thought this through as they have the biggest range of nude coloured polishes that I've ever seen!

I've seen a lot of posts on Fuji recently which looks gorgeous and looking on their website just baffles me!

What's your favourite Essie nude? Which one would you recommend?

L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig