Saturday 1 September 2012

Review: Origins GinZing

I'm sure most of you have tried this out at some point as it's one of those HG products that everyone loves!

Origins Ginzing is a gorgeous eye cream that claims to de-puff the eye area and brighten dark circles.


Firstly I love the name, GinZING! Definitely makes me want to apply it in the morning in the hopes of waking me up and making me look/feel more human.

(I am not a morning person if you couldn't tell!)


This has not replaced my beloved Eye Doctor  as I still use that in the evenings, but this compliments it by working its magic on my dark circles in the morning.
The packaging is great as usual, and the orange tub adds to the Zing factor that I love.


You can see the colour and consistency of the eye cream below, really thin but in a good way so that it sinks into your delicate skin around your eyes without requiring hardly any rubbing in.

The colour as well shows that it won't show up as a white film and as it has tiny tiny particles that reflect the light it can really help to combat those dark circles.

It almost reminds me of high beam in a way as the particles are so small that they most definitely do not show up as glittery but the colour is the same. 

By no means is this a weird under eye highlighter, its the perfect combination of soothing eye cream and subtle reflection.


I absolutely love this product, I wouldn't be without it in the mornings!

It is a little pricey coming in at £21 but for a gorgeous eye cream that sinks in asap and reflect the light so dark circles don't show, whilst also being eco friendly and free from chemicals definitely has my vote.
If you have the money I would definitely splash out!

I have a few more Origins goodies to post about after using them for the past 2 months.

What is your favourite Origins product? Do you have a lust list?


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig