Monday 17 September 2012

Lipstick Monday's GOSH Back to Nature

I thought today I'd do another Lipstick Monday (link here) for you. I love to have a nosey through people's make up collections. 


Today is the GOSH dual product for Cheeks n Lips in the shade 01 back to nature. 

I love a cream blush so when a friend from Canada kindly sent me a box of goodies I was excited to see this.

This is the first GOSH product I own and I will definitely be trying out more. I'm keen to try some proper lipsticks of theirs now so any colour recommendations would be appreciated.


It's a gorgeous creamy finish product in the lovely nude colour and works really well on the cheeks and lips. I love this shade. It's another of those your lips but better shade. I can never have enough colours like this. When I'm not feeling like a bright colour it's nice to have a variety of finishes to choose from. This is more of a glossy finish and when on the cheeks is perfect for that dewy glow look.


Like the last post I did featuring the sleek pout polish this product does come in a pot so it's a case of using a finger or a brush. Out of laziness I usually use my finger.


It lasts well on the cheeks but not as long on the lips but that's expected. I reach for this when I'm not feeling like my MAC Fanfare (review here)

Have you tried any dual cheek and lip products? What's your thoughts on them?

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig