Thursday 20 September 2012

Blogger unite to lose weight

This week I've well and truely lost it. I've been so tired all the time and just wanting bad food. I've also had no motivation to exercise as I've been tired and achey. I've just finished week 6 of my journey and think I just needed a break last week.

I still tried to eat well during the week. But exercise wasn't happening. I've been struggling to run lately. I went out on Monday and could only manage 20 minutes so came home and did sit ups and weights. Tuesday I just did sit ups and weight. With my holiday just over a week away I feel the weights work may be more beneficial for me. I've lost 11lbs but still feel big in all the same places.

I did gain 0.4lbs this week when I weighed on Tuesday. I did expect this as last week contained a lot of occasions for cake in work. And a girly night in with L. To be honest I'm pleased it wasn't more.
On Monday I decided to push myself and try to get back into it even though I was tired. But by Tuesday evening I was hit with another set back. As I walked back from the shops I had someone try to rob my phone. I was lucky I didn't give up my phone or get hurt really. But it left me more upset than I expected to be from it and with a sore foot which meant running wasn't going to happen this week.

It's onwards and upwards now though. I'm going to stick to it when I can and hopefully set myself a new goal soon. I always thought gettin down to 10 stone would be the weight I was happy with but as I edge nearer I want to lose more.

I'm hoping my holiday will relax me and when I come back I'll feel the push more. I'm really looking forward to being able to swim daily whilst on holiday as I really enjoy swimming.

So where am I heading for the next week. I need to find a new route to run. Where I had the guy grab my phone is where I always run. I'm thinking I may run through town now. I think runs will go faster through the town and be more distracting. I'm going out on Saturday night so bad food will he consumed. I'm going to try to do a lot of exercise to make up for this. My lovely parents are coming to visit tonight so that's involving a meal out. I'm emailing restaurants to get calorie counts so I can hopefully pick well and will have low calorie breakfast and lunch to be on the safe side.

Very rambly all over the place with this update. I've really lost my mojo at the moment though and hope I find my inspiration again soon and can push myself.
Don't forget to check out

http://www.fashionfloozy.co.uk/?m=1 
and
http://hollys-beauty-box.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

For their updates. Hope they've had a better week than me. I'm hoping to get to 14lb total loss by my holiday. Not sure it'll happen but we will see.
Love M
Xxx

(Done on my phone so sorry if the photos are all over the place. No recipe this week but a sneak into my food diary.)







SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig