Saturday 22 September 2012

Laine Blogger Award

Sophie from SophieRoseHearts tagged us in this a few days ago.

We've been tagged in a few things recently and we've really been enjoying doing them!
If you have any others let us know, it's always nice to get to know the people behind the blog :)



Basically there are 5 questions to answer, you have to link back to the person who tagged you and then tag 5 others.
Hope you enjoy! 




Question 1.What is your current beauty obsession?
Hmm. I'd have to say Benefit They're Real, I really do love the mascara and love the way it curls my lashes and separates them perfectly. I enjoy putting it on every morning!

Question 2.What is one beauty item you wish you owned?
I am currently lusting after the latest Clarins palette, you know the one, it's in gold casing and has the most gorgeous shimmery nudes and a gold glittery shadow that just looks divine!


Question 3.What is your favourite post to read or write about?
I love writing posts about my latest find, the excitement of finding something new and amazing like a new coloured lipstick or nail colour is so much fun.
I love reading posts on nail art, lifestyle ones about people and also lately I love reading fashion ones as I'm really getting my fashion mojo back.

Question 4.What inspired you to become a blogger?
I've been reading blogs by the likes of Fee from Make Up Savvy for years but always thought it would be too much hard work even though I have plenty to say about products myself...but finally decided to set one up with M knowing that if one of us couldn't post for a few days the other could help. Go Team! haha.

Question 5.What nail polish are you wearing right now?
I am currently wearing Essie Sand Tropez....but as I'm going out tomorrow night (with M!) it is about to change to No7 Crave Me (you can find it here!)

I tag the following people to join in!


Would love to know what your answers are....link your posts back to us!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far!
As you read this me and M will be getting ready to go out as we're going to a reunion....eek!

We've been tanning all week and will have a going out post coming up for you soon, do you like seeing these kind of posts??

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig