Friday 20 October 2017

Skinny Tan Body Glow Everyday Tan


Who doesn't love a golden glow??

I recently went on my first holiday in YEARS and finally got some real sun on my skin. It was lush and I loved having a bit of a natural glow, but as we all know this never lasts long when you get back to the grey skies of the UK.

Since I've been back I didn't want to use a full on fake tan product as I didn't need it and well, let's be honest it is now October and looking super tanned might be a bit odd for someone in Wales!

So I've been testing out the Body Glow Everyday Tan from Skinny Tan to see what it was like.


Firstly I like the packaging, it's a nice curvy bottle with a sturdy pump and easy to read text and images.

It's a 280ml bottle so doesn't contain as much as some other gradual tans but the addition of the pump makes up for this in my opinion.

Body Glow by Skinny Tan


Body Glow by Skinny Tan

The colour I have is the medium option and there is also a light version too and costs £7.99 according to the Superdrug website.

This product is an every day moisturiser and so contains a number of ingredients to hydrate the skin, including aloe vera and guarana. It contains a small amount of natural tan additive to help keep your skin with a golden glow but not smelling like it, thanks to the coconut scent. It smells amazing especially after holiday so I'd happily use this every day!

Body Glow by Skinny Tan



Body Glow by Skinny Tan

It's really easy to apply as its not sticky at all, I use my Skinny Tan mitt because it's amazing and helps to blend in tan anyway so it was a breeze with this products.

I have used it every few days and found it was a really natural looking tan and didn't streak at all. It also built up quite nicely and I could get a pretty good colour without having the obvious 'tanned' look.

Plus as an added bonus it's cruelty free so is suitable for vegans and vegetarians!

Body Glow by Skinny Tan

Have you tried Skinny Tan before? I'd definitely pay £7.99 for this and currently it's on buy one get one half price on Superdrug right now.

You can read our post on their Express Mousse 1 Hour Tan here - we would 100% recommend the tan from this brand!


What's your favourite tanning product? Do you use Everyday tanners like this or are you partial to a full body tan? Do you prefer lotions, mousses or oils? I'd love to hear your recommendations!



L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig