Friday 10 October 2014

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion


Happy Friday everyone!

I know that you know by now that we are both huge Urban Decay fans and it will come as no surprise to you that there is another review from the amazing brand. I really cannot fault their products, from the endless covetable palettes to their revolution lipsticks and their infamous highly pigmented black colour Perversion, they are all hyped up and wanted by everyone.

My latest buy is the 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner that I recently bought with my Debenhams Beauty Card points and obviously my choice was Perversion.

017

019

021

The 24/7 theme is one of my favourites, the eye and lip pencils have never let me down so a liquid liner from UD was the obvious choice for me. The brush allegedly draws lines so sharp they could cut glass, so I put it to the test.

022

023

The design is pretty simple, the tube unscrews with the longest side being the handle with the thinnest brush inside. It's somewhat boring looking for UD as normally they have a bit more going on but to be honest its a bit refreshing to let the product itself do the talking instead.

024

025

I was worried the brush wouldn't hold enough product initially as it's so thin but I was wrong. for a full feline flick you do need to dip it back into the pot but for a simple line it's perfect.

It glides across the skin dispensing the liner evenly and although it does need a steady hand and a bit of practice it is quite easy to use.

Untitled

Untitled

Here are some images with the liner on top in a feline flick along with 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion on the lower rim. As the brush is so small its easy to create a really sharp line for the flick and to get right into the lashes for a super close line.

Untitled


I'm a firm fan, what do you think?

The only thing I've seen that may be an issue is that after a while, as it's so pigmented, it does start to peel off. I'm talking after a full day and night of wearing it, but it begins to lift off at the edges like eye lash glue does, though it hasn't been a huge issue for me as it's only when I've been home that I've noticed it starting after a relaly long day.

Have you tried the 24/7 liquid liners? Do you love the Perversion range? Which colour would you recommend?


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig