Saturday 4 October 2014

Christmas at Lush


Hey there!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend! Mine started when I went to Lush in Cardiff for the launch of their Christmas range.

I won't say too much, I'll let the photos of the gorgeous sets in beautiful wrapping paper to do the talking for me:

Untitled


UntitledUntitled


UntitledUntitled

The Jolly holidays set has the most beautiful wrapping don't you think??

The gifts range from £10 to £100 so there really is something for everyone. There's the extravagant All I Want for Christmas priced at £99.95, containing a whopping 21 products, to Festive Cheer for £10.25.

UntitledUntitled


UntitledUntitled

You're a Star is a gorgeous set too, coming in at £42.50 and containing 9 indulgent products with the theme of Hollywood glamour. If I'm being honest, the gift sets are so amazing and the variety of price and contents so impressive that I wouldn't have a clue what I'd choose!

Baked Alaska might be one of my favourite soaps ever; it's beautiful and is supposed to represent the Northern Lights and smells of lemon and grapefruit, perfect for s citrus lover like me.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

How beautiful is the Reindeer rock! I love the print on it, so festive.

Untitled

Untitled

As if that wasn't enough, there's a whole load of bath bombs and bubble bars to take your fancy! Below shows Northern Lights, and below that shows the bath bomb fizzing in warm water, such beautiful colours:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

They even had a pink sparkly drink and mince pies to get you in the festive mood, who doesn't like Christmas treats?? These are the first ones I've seen this year, it must be time to start getting all other festive treats too!

Their range is endless, it's very impressive if a little overwhelming. I'm glad I've got the photos to remind me of all the products as I'd probably forget some gems otherwise!

UntitledUntitled



Untitled

Of course, everyone knows about Snow Fairy and they had tonnes of bottles everywhere for the people who love to stock up for the year; get in quick! They also had the infamous lip scrubs and lip tints in the Santa range

UntitledUntitled



Untitled

And how cute are these melting snowmen?! Adorable!

I managed to catch up with the lovely Charli from Charli Blogs who I haven't seen in MONTHS and it was lovely to rummage through everything with her. I might have been responsible for adding a few things to her basket too, oops!

Untitled

We were given some lovely goodie bags on leaving with a Father Christmas bath bomb, Christmas Eve bubble bar and shower gel, mine was So White. I also picked up Mask of Magnaminty as my skin has been playing up quite a bit lately and I've heard it's really good.

It resulted in a huge pamper session after my gym class this morning and I spent ages in the bath which is really unlike me as a bath hater! Coincidentally my shower has been leaking and the kitchen ceiling is coming through, so it's bath only for me anyway at the moment.

Untitled

I used the Father Christmas bath bomb this time, it was so fun to see it fizzing around and suddenly it went green! I was very surprised as I hadn't expected it at all, I've only used 1/2 bath bombs before so this was fun!

UntitledUntitled


Are you a lush fan? Do you obsess over which gift set to put on your Christmas list?
Which would you recommend?


I'm going to be browsing through the lists and making my choices; I've also seen some other skincare I'd like to pick up soon!


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig