Sunday 22 December 2013

Ted Baker Nails

Along with the sets featured yesterday we also received a nail set to try. L and I are both huge nail varnish addicts and love painting our nails so this as something we couldn't wait to try.

030

031

I love the cute packaging on these. Something about it reminds me of a carnival stall. That sounds weird now I've typed it. The gold and cream are a simple classic combination.

032

033

I love the names of the polishes and the fact that they have the names on the side of the packaging is helpful. I always like it when products actually have names as some things in sets don't have names on.

034

036

The Golden Girl set comes with a gorgeous champagne shimmer polish and a gold glitter polish. All the sets come with a glitter and shimmer polish. I love using a glitter polish for an accent nail.

The sets cost £8.50 so make a great gift for a friend or yourself. At £4.25 a polish they are good value as they are full size products. The packaging of the polish itself is simple in a square bottle.

L and I both really liked the Golden Girl colour. It's such an easy to wear gold shade and looks great on the nails. This is a perfect new years eve nail combination.





The gold glitter is really packed and layers up well on the nail. The colours look great together and give a really pretty combination. I'm really looking forward to using these colours. My mum has already been eyeing them up too for my brothers wedding.

L did find one nail chipped within a day but as she had worn it to work this isn't unusual for nail varnish as within our jobs are hands are washed a lot and polishes don't last well. I currently have it on but as it's on false nails I find polishes last better in general.

Will you be picking any of these up as last minute gifts?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig