Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas!



Hello lovelies!

Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday, I had a great time and my Christmas spirit arrived just in time.

Unfortunately for me I've managed to get everyone else's cold and cough just in time for Christmas Day, which has left me feeling pretty crappy and I've not had much sleep because of it. I've also been working all over Christmas so that hasn't helped me either!

Nevertheless when Christmas Day actually did arrive I was in a good mood and had a great time.

Here's some photos from my day:

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled



We went to my aunty's for our Christmas lunch with the rest of my family, there was only 9 of us but it was great as we could all fit around one table and we had homemade crackers with individual Christmas tree decorations too.

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

After having a snooze on the sofa and having a catch up we came back to ours and I really enjoyed watching Home Alone 2 in the evening. After this it wasn't long before I went to bed to try and catch up on some sleep and dose up on the cough mixture.

Untitled

Today's plan is our annual trip to the beach; we ALWAYS go on Boxing Day to take to dog down there, he absolutely loves it and it will keep him from demolishing any more of his new toys!

Hope you've had a great few days of Christmas cheer, I'm so excited to eat leftovers later on and have our annual bubble and squeak for tea as well!


I'm sure there will be more Christmas related posts coming up soon :)


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig