Thursday 15 August 2013

Sample Stash


This is a bit of a random post, I have been sorting out my room recently and have obviously been going through my stash of products.

It has slimmed down slightly from what it was....but it still takes over the majority of my room and I drastically need to curb my spending!
I've been doing pretty well and haven't bought much for just over 2 months and I've been trying to go through my stash of samples to keep me going with trying new things.

Does anyone else have a massive pile of samples they have collected from various places??

This is mine:

084

It overloaded not one box, but 2 and a beauty box bag, so I'm a little overwhelmed!

Here's a few pictures of what's inside:

085

090

091

I am hoping that instead of buying new products, I can use these up, therefore making space and saving money all at the same time.
I hadn't even considered this before as I honestly didn't think I had that many, and it seems silly now!

Have you used all of your samples up recently? I have so many skin product ones that I'm sure it will keep me going for a few months!

I've already used some Avene samples and they've been great, really moisturising but not overloading, I'm looking forward to trying the Bioderma ones next.


Could you do the same as me for 1 month and save yourself some money??
1 month could make all the difference to me with saving up for a car!
I can't believe I've kept them all for so long, I'm definitely a secret hoarder!


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig