Sunday 11 August 2013

Benefayre Cardiff




I'm sure you've all seen plenty of posts about this but I had to show my thanks and support for such an amazing event that Benefit have been putting on around the country over the past few weeks.

Untitled

The Benefayre in Cardiff was on this weekend just outside Jamie's Italian and a few of us popped to see it on the Saturday.
You can see us all below with the lovely Alyson Rowe, she's so lovely and always has time for a chat with us!

Untitled

There were so many things going on so I took a load of pictures to save me from waffling on!
Below you can see the face painting, amazing decor, kids playing with the ducks and the photo booth:


Untitled Untitled
UntitledUntitled

 The best part of the day was the fair style games.
Porefessional had been turned into a Shootout, Hello Flawless into a Tin Can Alley, and They're Real was turned into a Hoopla game.

Untitled Untitled

Untitled

This one was my favourite but unfortunately I missed one so lost out on the top prize!

Untitled Untitled

This one was a surprise to me, I am normally awful at these things and this was the hardest one but I actually got all of them onto the brushes! I couldn't believe it!

Untitled Untitled

This one I was awful at, getting the balls to knock down all 5 of the bottles was so hard! Especially the bottom ones.

When you arrived you donated money and received these poker chip style coins to use at all of the stalls including the photobooth and for drinks, makeovers and facepainting.

Untitled

051

This was of course, all in aid of Refuge, a charity to help women and children against domestic violence.
Similar to their Mascarathon last year this was a great way to raise money and so many people got involved.
There were so many children there having just as much fun as the women, and plenty of boyfriends shooting, throwing and looping to get their partners presents!

Untitled

Twice as many women in the UK suffer from domestic violence than breast cancer, which was shocking to me as you just don't hear as much about it.
It also shocked me that 2 women are killed a week by their partners/ex partners.

Although it was a really fun day it was very important to get this message across as it's so easy to donate a few pounds and this could make a real difference to someone in need of help.

You can text BENE88 to 70070 to donate £2 which is so easy, let's face it you will barely notice an additional £2 on your phonebill.
If you'd like to donate more you can follow this link to Just Giving.


047

I was lucky enough to win a few things whilst I was there including the Stay Flawless mirror (which is amazing!), a make up bag and a few mini products which you can see below:

050

I had a lovely day there and had some great fun with the girls, catching up and having fun in the photobooth!
We tried many poses, not all were successful.........

056


Did you make it to the Benefayre whilst it was travelling around the country?
This is such a good way to raise money and awareness and have fun too, this is exactly why Benefit will always be a brand that I purchase from. Not only do they make great products and have fun with it, they raise money in a fun way that everyone can join in with!


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig