Saturday 30 June 2018

Beauty: Neuro CTRL Hair Care

Hey All

If you're a regular follower of ours you'll know we are lucky enough to be part of the Styling Society and get to try out some of the amazing Paul Mitchell products. You can see the beautiful marble straighteners we're in love with and our favourite range the Marula Oil range reviews here.

We've both been meaning to share out thoughts on this range for the past month but if you've seen on twitter lately we've both been super busy this past month.

Neuro CTRL Hair Care

When it comes to my hair there are two things I look for, heat and colour protection. I love styling my hair and use so many products to protect them but haven't tried a heat protection shampoo and conditioner before so when this arrived on the doorstep I wanted to jump into the shower to test them out.

This is the Neuro HEATCTRL range, and is specially formulated to protect the hair against damage caused by heat styling.

It contains proteins and silicones to help repair the hair and form a protective layer against further damage and activates with heat.

Definitely need to start with how beautiful the packaging, I'm absolutely loving the blue colour of the packaging and it really stands out in my shower and with the products on my dressing table.

20180608_105756

As with all the products I share these are of course cruelty free and they are also vegan too. I love finding vegan alternatives as since I've gone veggie it's something I keep considering. Anyways off topic there! The shampoo lathers up well and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. It's also colour safe which I need. The conditioner is my favourite of the rannge, it leaves the hair feeling so soft, sleek and so much more manageable. The two combined leave my hair feeling so cleansed and soft.



20180608_105930

Neuro CTRL Hair Care

The Blow Out Primer is great for preparing the hair for heat styling, it's a lightweight cream/gel texture with the most amazing smell - at Neuro should definitely do a perfume in this it reminds me of the viktor and rolf flower bomb (which pre cruelty free days was my absolute favourite!) with it's floriental frangrance and leaves my hair smelling amazing, shiny and protects it against damage from heat.

Neuro CTRL Hair Care

Lastly is the Protect Iron Hairspray. I never realised the difference spending money on hairspray made. I love that this holds my hair without leaving it crunchy and adds shine to my hair.

I love this whole range, for me anything that offers heat protection is a winner and all of the range helps against damage, if that wasn't enough it smells absolutely unreal!!

You can find your local salon stockist here and the range is also available on Feel Unique and Look Fantastic.

What's your favourite hair care range?

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig