Saturday 2 December 2017

Beauty Review - Make up Revolution Brow Pomade in Caramel Brown

Hey All

I've not been buying much make up lately, my stash is huge so I've been trying to work through it but when Tam Beauty had a sale a few months back I couldn't resist getting a few bits.

I love brow products and especially the brow pomade type textures so when I saw the Revolution Brow Pomade reduced I snapped it up. The Caramel Brown is probably a touch darker than I'd normally go but it still works.




As with all that I buy Revolution are a cruelty free brand, they are also an absolute bargain, even at full price this is only £6. It's usually on some type of offer and at the moment you can get a free palette when you spend £12. 



Make Up Revolution Brow Pomade

Make up Revolution Brow Pomade

The brow pomade comes with a brush as well which is really good and I have been using it with the pomade, it is fine enough to easily apply it and it washes well. The brow pomade has a light texture and is easy to apply onto the brows and blends well.



Here you can see it on, it's a light warm brown shade and although it's darker than I'd normally go I think it actually does look ok, plus who doesn't love a bold brow. Using this makes doing my brows so much easier!

Have you tried the Brow Pomade?

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig