Tuesday 5 December 2017

Beauty Review - Lush Dark Angels Cleanser

Hey All

I've loved Lush Skincare for a while now, if you've been reading the blog for a while now you'll see some early reviews on the Lush Herbalism Cleanser, when I went for my Validation Facial with Lush I tried out the Dark Angels cleanser. 

I'd never tried it and was intrigued by it. I was given a sample to take away to try and I was instantly won over on it so I went and purchased the full size. Dark Angels is a great exfoliator and as a bonus is vegan!




Dark Angels is a cleanser I tend to use once or twice a week and leaves my skin feeling like it's a had a great deep cleanse. It's got black sugar and charcoal to exoliate the skin and contains rhassoul mud to cleanse it. To keep the skin moisturised it also has avocado oil in as well as other oils to cool the skin and with antiseptic properties.

Lush Dark Angels Review

Lush Dark Angels Review

Dark Angels comes in the black pots so as an added bonus when you have five pots you get a free face mask! Dark Angels is a thick black product, to use it I place a pea size amount in my hand and mix with water to get a paste to apply to the face. I use this before a face mask and then before a second cleanser. I didn't the first time and thought I'd washed it all off until I looked in the shower and looked like I had a five o clock shadows! ha!

Lush Dark Angels Review

Dark angels can also be used on the body and would be great product for a multitude of skin issues.

Have you tried any of the Lush skincare range? I also Love breath of fresh air toner that I shared a few weeks back!!

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig