Monday 20 November 2017

Bravura London Skincare: First Cleanse Oil


Hey All

We're huge skincare fans and have been eyeing up acid peels for a while ever since we tried a Glycolic one ages ago. We have been looking at Bravura for a while so when we were offered some of the range to try out we jumped at the chance. We thought we'd share our thoughts on the First Cleanse Oil first and work our way through the range as if we did it all in one post you'd be here reading our love for a while!


The packaging has to be mentioned first, it's so beautiful, everything is in glass bottles so feels luxurious and has gold and rose gold accents, what's not to love. I really like that it's all different colours too so it's easy to pick out without having to read labels (yes I'm lazy!)


It comes with a pump which makes using an oil so much easier as it dispenses the perfect amount (you do need to use a bit first though as if you insert it straight away you lose some of the product). As well as being cruelty free which you'll all know by now is a must for me, Bravura also have vegan friendly products this being one of them!

Bravura London First Cleanse Oil Cruelty Free Review

The oil is perfectly for gently melting away make up and when you add a bit of water turns milky, I've been absolutely loving this to remove my make up, I tend to do a second cleanse with it once my make up is off. I remove it with a warm cloth and my skin is left feeling super soft and clean.

I love oil cleansers as I feel like they melt my make up away and leave my skin feeling clean, I was scared of them for ages as I have oily skin but they really do help keep it hydrated, I remove mine with a cloth so no excess oil is left on my face.

It has a combination organic oils to work their magic on your skin including chamomile, lavender and rosemary to relax you and soothe the skin but this doesn't irritant the eyes! It also has vitamin E, coconut and avocado oil!


Bravura London First Cleanse Oil Cruelty Free Review

Have you tried any of the Bravura Range? I currently have the lactic acid on my skin to sort out my spots and rehydrate my face! We'll be reviewing this soon.

Love M

xxx


Bravura London First Cleanse Oil Cruelty Free Review

As M has said we've been using these products for the last few months now. I've struggled to take them all away on work trips due to the glass bottles but apart from that have been using them whilst at home as much as possible.

The First Cleanse Oil is a lovely cleanser and I really like using it to remove my make up. It even melts mascara with minimal issue so I don't need to worry about panda eyes. I normally double cleanse using this and then wait for a few minutes for my skin to relax before applying a peel or whatever stage is next in my skincare routine.

I love that this one has so many natural ingredients in it, especially the coconut and avocado oil as I know that my skin loves them. I don't use this in the morning as I need to avoid oil then but in the evenings it works great and leaves my skin feeling good - what's not to love??!

I can't wait to share my thoughts on the Glycolic and Lactic acids with you!


L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig