Thursday 27 March 2014

NOTD: Essie Stylenomics


Morning lovelies!

I've got a long awaited NOTD for you today. I asked my friend in America to send me these beauties in a Christmas present in November but unfortunately they didn't arrive until the end of February! 

But all the same they are beautiful colours and I still need to show you them :)

These two polishes are Leading Lady and Stylenomics:

058

057

I've previously posted about Leading Lady in the Winter 2012 Collection here. I absolutely loved it and have been using up the bottle over the last year. Sadly it was only a limited edition one for us Brits and I was panicking that one of my favourites would never be in my collection again......I was SO glad when I realised they still had it in the US so begged my friend to send it to me. Now I can rest assured I won't be running out any time soon now that I've got a full bottle :)

055

Stylenomics is a beautifully dark green, almost black colour. I love dark polishes on nails and this one has been raved about so I couldn't refuse another Essie could I?

059

058

The formula is the same as always, easy to apply and super shiny.

It was opaque in 2 coats and I couldn't stop staring at how lovely it was.

056



054

Although it SHOULD be spring time, I find myself wearing darker colours still as the weather has been so awful!

Have you tried Stylenomics? Are you still wearing darker colours?

What's your latest Essie purchase?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig