Friday 14 March 2014

No7 Make Up Brush Cleaner


Hey lovelies!

I've been meaning to write about this product for a long time and just haven't got round to it. It's always the same with everyday stuff that you always use isn't it, doesn't get a mention but is always there!

This is the No7 Make Up Brush Cleaner.

061

I bought this on a whim when i had the £5 off vouchers falling out of my purse and felt like it was Christmas. I hadn't noticed it before but my constant lack of clean brushes was getting me angry and I needed to do something about it.

After using the voucher this costs £3 so really its an essential.

062

It's got a heft plastic pump that you can use to dispense the liquid straight onto the brush (which is messy) or onto cotton wool and then wipe the brush onto the pad.
For the lazy girl like myself this was great and dissolving some of the orange foundation that had built up on my buffing brushes and i was grateful that it worked so well.

063

064

It's hypo allergenic which is great for everyone and although the main ingredients include alcohol this isn;t a problem as its going nowhere near your skin.

It does say that this is a quick fix and I would have to agree with them, this is the kind of thing you need to try and use every day after make up application to make your brushes last a bit longer between thoroughly washing them in hot water etc. It says to do that once a month but being the germophobe that i am I wouldn't leave it longer than 2 weeks because of the build up of bacteria that could potentially give you a break out and nobody wants that!

065


This was a really good choice of product for No7 to bring out as not many companies have. You can of course use other make up removes but oily ones will not help your brushes at all and micellar water can get expensive.

This has been perfect for getting me through those dark times of having no make up brushes to hand and it being 5 minutes before I need to leave for work. I'd always wait for the No7 vouchers to come around though, I mean it retails at £8 which in itself isn't bad but you can get this for a measly £3 and really it would be rude not to pick it up wouldn't it?!


Have you tried this Brush Cleaner before? Will you be picking it up on your next load of No7 vouchers?

What do you think is the best way to deep cleanse your brushes and how often do you do it?
I'm curious, let me know!


L xx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig