Saturday 15 February 2014

Fast Face


Hello loves!

I'm sure we've all been there, that moment in the mornings when you're waking up from a dreamy sleep and suddenly BAM you realise that you've got exactly 10 minutes before you have to leave the house.

Ugh those mornings are a terror!


I'm one of those people that has to get up and leave ridiculously early for work every day as I have an hour's drive to work in the morning so most of the time I've made my lunch, set up my breakfast and laid out my clothes ready the night before. For this I have been thankful so many times!


During the dreaded mornings that I conveniently fall back to sleep after my alarm has gone off I admit I do grab a face wipe and slap on whatever moisturiser my hands can reach and that's it for skincare.

As far as make up goes I'm a speedy one for work as it is but here are my top products for a 'fast face'


1) Vichy Dermablend - one of my faves that I've just had to repurchase after panicking about my other foundations just not doing the job.
This blends perfectly with a buffing brush to give flawless skin whatever condition it's in and its my fail safe.

017

2) Stick concealer - Currently using Revlon's Photoready concealer. Super blendable and easy to just drawn on your face wherever you need it and its so creamy and hydrating. Undereye bags and spots be gone!
I just blend it in with an Expert Face brush and I'm done in 10 seconds.

117

3) Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder - I have the oily T-zone that brings about shine on a daily basis so I always need to set my face regardless of how late I am. A quick swirl of this and I'm good to go.

051

4) HD Brow Kit - I cannot deal without brows but when in a rush it can be a problem. I use the same brush every day for my brows so its pretty much pre-loaded with product and i just have to run the brush through to make sure that any loose powder isn't colouring them. Any specific shaping is normally missed but if anything this part is what takes me the longest out of my whole face, sharpie brows or wonky brows are a no no!

060

5) Bourjois Bronzing Powder - Also using a pre-loaded Kabuki brush I apply this to attempt some sculpting of my face. (I do wash my brushes regularly FYI but they do get a little loaded sometimes). This bronzer cannot be overdone on my face so its super easy to slap on and blend in seconds!

Untitled

6) Mascara - This changes quite often as I'm a germ phobe when it comes to eyes and am very OCD about throwing my mascaras out pronto. Currently using Rimmel Scandaleyes for work as its super easy to use, doesn't clump and coats and separates my lashes easy peasy.

032

I couldn't quite make it into a 5 minute / 5 product face as others have but I'm pretty sure an extra one won't make too much of a difference!


Do you have many of those dreaded late mornings? What would your face essentials be?

I'll be honest I'm much more likely to slap on some eyeshadow quick to define my eyes and step on it at 80mph to get to work.....but that's probably not an appropriate suggestion for keeping your life in tact is it!
You should definitely forgo the make up and drive within the limits....


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig