Wednesday 5 February 2014

Current Reads

At the weekend I was travelling back from my parents and decided I treat myself to some new books. When I was in WH Smiths I couldn't decide so I thought I'd share the books I've recently been reading. I was really surprised how cheap the books were on the kindle app on my phone. Books that were £7.99 were around £3-£4 on the kindle. I'd definitely recommend downloading the app.

UntitledUntitled


James Patterson is easily my favourite books. I love his writing style. It's easy to read and always grips me straight away. I love that his books are in short chapters meaning it's easy to pick up for the commute. This book is a relatively new release and was only £3 on the kindle. I've already read 50% since Sunday! I love that you can pick up any of his books and understand what's going on but if you are a crime thiller fan I'd definitely suggest some of his books for an easy read.
Untitled
I've seen this book everywhere and after reading Mission Me's review I'd been wanting to pick it up. For years I literally only read James Patterson so part of my 101 things in 1001 days was to expand my literature. I've only heard good things about this but I've heard it's a tear jerker so I'm waiting till I have time at home to start this one.
Untitled
As part of my list I set myself to read 5 classics. I loved the sound of this and had been recommended to read it. Although it was hard to adjust to the language I was hooked for the first 50% of the book but have since struggled with it. I really need to get myself back into it. I find the trouble with classics are you need to have a free hour to really get into it each time to read it. I will stick it out and get to the end though.

What are you currently reading? Any recommendations?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig