Saturday 2 November 2013

NOTD: OPI James Bond Skyfall


Morning lovelies!

I've been cracking out the winter shades over the past few weeks and couldn't resist but share my current favourite with you.
This was one I picked up last year after being obsessed with James Bond, 007 and OPI.

This is OPI's Skyfall.

043

It's a gorgeous deep burgundy colour that look absolutely beautiful against pale skin and darker skin.
I love wearing this colour as it looks great for day time and evening and I've had so many compliments on it.

You can see the colour below in flash and without flash:

045

046

It's a beautiful colour and I've worn it to work and social events with many items of clothing.
These photos were taken with 2 coats of the polish and a top coat applied.

I absolutely love it and imagine it will be used for a long time to come!

047


What are you favourite winter shades for nails? Did you buy any polishes from OPI?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig