Wednesday 20 November 2013

Christmas Party Outfit Wishlist

I spent last night browsing some of my favourite online stores for something new to wear on Saturday. This year me and the ladies I work with are all going out for lunch and cocktails. I wasn't going to buy anything new but I've found myself staring into my wardrobe wanting new. I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite picks for the festive season.

Matalan

I definitely have a love hate relationship with Matalan, I either want to buy the whole store or can't find anything. At the moment I'm loving it all, simple classics, cosy jumpers, gorgeous shoes and accessories.

matalan


First is the Abbey Clancy Mess Insert Maxi Dress. This comes in at a bargain £20. I love the simplicity of this dress and think with some big chunky bangles it would be perfect for a night out. The Textured Jersey Dress is another bargain at only £18. I do love how reasonable pricing is. I love the black panels to help slim down and give a more hour glass shape and think it's a classy dress for going out with work colleagues. Sky scraper heels and a statement necklace would finish this off. The Cotton Spandex Skort I really want to find a nice skort. I have big hips so struggle to find one that sits right on me. I think this would be great to dress up of down and is in the sale for £10. Lastly is the Ponte Skort, this is another £10 bargain. The blue colour is amazing and is a great alternative to all the blacks around at the moment.

George at Asda



I mainly shop it Asda as it's a two minute walk from my flat and can never resist a cheeky browse of the clothing. I love all the midi dresses and big jumpers currently in store as well as their amazing selection of festive dresses.

george

Firstly is the Moda Embellished Jacquard Dress. I love the Jacquard print for winter and think the blue tone is a nice alternative to black. Finished off perfectly with a bit of sparkle. I find skater cut dress some of the most flattering on me. This retails for £25. The Embellished Neck Dress retails for a purse friendly £18. I love that the neck detail can be removed so after the Christmas season you have a great plain LBD. I think both these skirts would be great with a chiffon black vest top and statement jewellery to add some sparkle. I love simple pieces that can be dressed up so I can get lots of wear out of them. The Check Kilt retails for £14 and the Jacquard Spot Midi skirt for just £12.

New Look



New look is my fail safe usually for an emergency outfit. I can usually find something I like and it's reasonably priced.

new look

The Kelly Brook Black Embellished Shoulder Long Sleeved Midi Dress immediately caught my eye. I love shoulder detail on dresses. It's just enough sparkle without being over the top and I've lately found myself very drawn to midi dresses. It is a little more pricey though at £39.99. The Navy Structured Mesh Panel Midi Dress retails for a more purse friendly £22.99. I love the panel detail to help emphasise the waist and I'm more of a fan of navy compared to black. Lastly is three tops. I find smart tops are what I'm lacking most of in my wardrobe. I love the simplicity of the Burgundy Chiffon Cami and think it would be great with the black skort. Chiffon vest tops are something I really need and these are only £9.99. With Christmas coming I'm definitely being drawn to sparkle. The Black Embellished Neck Shell Top  is £19.99 and will be perfect for dressing up skirts, jeans or shorts easily. Last but not least is this absolutely gorgeous Embellished Sheer Scallop Hem Top. I think this could be my favourite of all. I love the 20s feel of it and can imagine pairing it with a bright red lip and black liner. I definitely feel like my wardrobe needs this!!

Are you off to any Christmas Parties? What's on your wishlist for the festive season?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig