Saturday 11 May 2013

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisturiser


Happy weekend!

I think everyone in the world knows about Soap and Glory and their pretty pink packaging. Not only does everything smell blooming amazing but the cute labelling and hilarious instructions cover products that actually do what they say on the tin.

I'd spotted this Butter Yourself moisturiser many times in Boots but stopped myself from purchasing due to lack of funds.

012

M was lovely enough to pick it up for me as part of my birthday present which was lush!

Containing exfoliating AHAs, orange waterjuice, shea butter, peppermint oil and fruit liquid fig this smells absolutely divine.

017

I'm a big fan of their other body butters (particularly the Righteous butter....I mean who isn't!) so I did wonder how this would match up, but it doesn't disappoint.

I felt this sunk in faster than the Righteous Butter which let's face it is always a bonus as butters can take a while to sink in, and I always seem to be wearing skinny jeans afterwards which is not a good combination!

019

The results though are just as good as the Righteous Butter and overall the products are very comparable.
I had gorgeously smooth skin almost instantly and after a few days use I felt like I'd been on a spa week my skin was so polished.

I would definitely recommend picking them up in a 3 for 2 deal at Boots (currently on hurrah!) as although they are worth the money and last a long time, it's always great to grab a bargain right??

The hardest task for me would be deciding which scent to smell of all day!


Which is your favourite body moisturiser? Do you prefer a butter, lotion or cream?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig