Wednesday 15 May 2013

OOTD Red Lace Dress

Another OOTD today. I'm really loving doing these at the moment! Hopefully I'll persuade my other half to take some photos for me soon. (He's decided he wants to write a post on here, we will see if he does, he thinks living with a girl is so hard, apparently not being allowed his stuff in our bedroom isn't nice ;-)!! I need clothes space!)



Finding a red dress that's nice is always a bit of a challenge! First off it's colour, finding the perfect red shade that isn't tacky but classy, that goes for fabric too! When I factored in lace I didn't expect to find a suitable one. Near where my parents live is Clarks Village full of factory discount shops including Yumi! I picked this up from there a while back and it's now back on there website here. It retails for £28 and comes with a plain brown belt.

Untitled

I used my usual Butterfly for Matthew Williamson Bag (Currently on offer here) It's the perfect size for just what I need. The leopard print heels are from Dorothy Perkins. I can find them online now. I like these as they are a softer shade of leopard print and a slightly lower heel makes them comfortable to wear all day.

Untitled

The bracelet is from New Look It's £4.99 here. It's something I can reach for quickly. I picked this up in this spending ban update which I also got the necklace featured below!

Untitled

The necklace is from River Island. I love this necklace, I used to own it about 4 years ago so I'm glad to have it back. You can pick one up here for £6. I love how it brightens up an outfit. The fake leather jacket is from primark! I love it bit I can't see it lasting long as I've already broken the lining.

Untitled

I was all about the statement jewellery it would seem! The ring is from Boots range of jewellery. They have some great pieces in there and they are regularly on offer.


Untitled

The belt is off another dress. I paired it with opaque tights so I could wear this too work. For me the length is perfect. It sits comfortable on me without being too short. The lace is a good quality and hangs really well. I also like that it has sleeves
.
Untitled

It has a small keyhole at the back of the dress with a button at the top, I like all the little details this dress has and I've worn it loads. Even better it doesn't need ironing which is always a bonus as loads of my work dresses do!

I really like Yumi Dresses. They tend to be a bit different! I'm definitely coming around to red dresses too.

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig