Thursday 18 April 2013

NOTD: OPI James Bond Collection 1



So I feel that there is something I need to clear up about me.

I am not the kind of girl who likes films like the Notebook, I don't enjoy crying at films and just honestly don't get much enjoyment out of watching sadness and heartache.
I have seen the Notebook and enjoyed the story, I did feel sad at the end as I'm not a complete heartless bitch but I have no desire to watch it again.

What I personally love is films like Batman, The Avengers and my absolute number 1 currently: James Bond.

I absolutely LOVE the glamour, the Britishness, the fast cars, the fight scenes, the Bond girl's clothing, the exotic countries and obviously Daniel Craig is not hard to look at by any means!
Topping that off is a massive budget for everything and an all star cast which makes the films top notch in my opinion.

Image from Hollywoodlife.com
Obviously OPI bringing out a James Bond collection I was drooling and massively excited as soon as I saw the pictures.
Not having a job was a little detrimental to my plan to purchase them all but spotting them in the ASOS Christmas sale having finally been paid just sealed the deal.
I snapped up 7 of them as some were sold out (and I just couldn't part with that much money just for nail varnish) and so I bring you the first beautiful Bond polish from the collection:

This is the Spy Who Loved Me:

This is a beeeeeeeeeautiful red with gold shimmer through it




How gorgeous is it! The name makes it so much more exotic I know, but even as an all round red polish, the colour and shimmer are gorgeous.

I've been wearing this for weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks on my toes as it's so easy to reapply and looks good with everything.
It's so beautiful and glittery but not over the top and applies like a dream.
I've worn it to work and been complicated so many times I couldn't tell you, even by men!


Did you pick up any from this collection?? I'm still missing a few but expect some of the others to be featured in posts soon ;)

I previously posted about The Living Daylights which you can see here if you'd like.

Which is your favourite so far?

L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig