Wednesday 17 October 2012

A/W NOTD: Nails Inc Motcomb Street

Following on from my last post, here is another A/W nail colour from Nails Inc that I've been using recently!



Nails Inc Motcomb Street is an absolutely beautiful inky blue/black.
Its unbelievably dark and applies almost in one coat its so opaque.


However out of habit and always aiming for perfection, I applied two coats plus my usual base and top coat.

The colour is gorgeous and looks perfect on my newly short nails.
I grew them long for the first time in ages but one snapped so I filed them all down and were left with tiny stubs in comparison!

However as soon as I applied this I remembered why I loved shorter nails in the first place:


I love the shine on super dark polishes like this.
Nothing can ever take away that a dark green, red, purple, black, blue or any other dark colour with a shiny flawless top coat looks absolutely amazing whatever you're wearing!


What do you think of this beauty? Do you love dark colours like this? What are your thoughts on long/short nails?

I'm so excited to be wearing colours like this again, I love A/W for so many reasons!


L xxx

P.S. Like this colour??? A little birdie tells me that Glamour are giving away 4 Nails Inc polishes in their issue out on the 1st of November....including Motcomb St!
Definitely worth the £2! I'll be picking up the gold I think!

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig