Saturday 13 October 2012

Review: Origins Out of Trouble mask

So following my massive haul from America (post here) I've been using this like its water.

Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute mask to Rescue Skin is a thick white mask that you apply for 10 minutes before washing off with a muslin cloth.


As I've mentioned many many many times before my skin has been playing up no end the past few months.
It's always been oily but for some reason has decided to become dry and giving me some marvelous breakouts, some of which are acne standard.

I manage to cover these up with make up but clearly this doesn't help the problem at all!

So I've been using this mask once or twice a week to help clear my skin of blemishes.

My normal routine is to cleanse my skin using Liz Earle C&P and then apply this whilst watching a film, reading, doing uni work etc.


It really does help to mop up excess oil, the cooling sensation and tingling helps calm any redness around spots and has managed to clear some spots completely in the time I've left it on for.
They recommend you leave it on for 10 minutes, I'd say do this as a minimum.

I often leave mine on for 30 minutes to ensure my skin has been cleansed as much as possible and think leaving it on for longer does work, and definitely doesn't cause any harm!

This contains Zinc oxide, Sulphur, Camphor and Salicylic acid so is a dream for problem skin!


I really can't rave about this enough.

I often follow it with the Drink Up Intensive mask to hydrate the areas of my skin that have been drier recently for a face mask double whammy though I only do this once a week max!

As you can see from the last picture the mask is thick and white which means when you apply it you probably don't want to be around anyone ;)

Have you tried this mask before? Do you love it as much as me?

It won't give you miraculously amazing skin after one use, but it was definitely cool redness, mop up oil and reduce the size and swelling of spots.

What other masks do you use? I've used so much of this I will NEED more....soon!


L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig