Saturday 17 March 2018

Life Update - 2018 so far!


Hello everyone! It's been quite a long time since my last blog post, I'm normally pretty on the ball with scheduling posts, tweets and having my images edited and ready to go bit the last few weeks have been so busy I haven't even had time to think straight!

My last post was 3 weeks ago, so I thought I'd share some of the things I've been up to recently and share some snaps. I love seeing pictures of things that other people have been up to so I hope you like seeing mine too!



We both recently went away for the weekend with fellow bloggers Sophie Rose and Laura from Laura Kate Life. We've known these ladies via twitter since we all started blogging the same time and its the second time we met up (the first was for prosecco brunch in Bristol!)

We booked a cottage in the middle of nowhere in Salisbury, took a load of food and drink and planned to catch up, wander around the countryside and find a pub to watch the match!

2018 so far

2018 so far

When we arrived we drank a fair few bottles of prosecco that we had originally intended for prosecco brunch....oops! So by the time breakfast came around we were a little short! We also had a few cocktails with some juices we had been sent from Crafted Drinks. The apple, lime and mint went really well with some rum we'd brought with us.

We mixed the prosecco with the mango and passion fruit one, it went really well with it for breakfast as we didn't have any orange.

2018 so far

2018 so far

After that we met the dog next door who was super cute!

Then we got our boots on and walked to the local pub, which was a few miles away and took us 1.5 hours but it was worth it. We sat there for a few hours with a few ciders, playing Dobble and watching the rugby. It wasn't a good match for England or Wales!
2018 so far


2018 so far

How cute is the pub we found???

We all loved the car parked outside and how it was lit up at night!

2018 so far

2018 so far

Apart from that I've been trying (not very successfully) to get my training in gear. I need to step it up a big notch in the next few weeks to help me catch up with everyone else in my group.

I've been travelling with work recently and have been to Norway, I've been sharing my pictures on instagram and insta-stories if you have been keeping up with those (@thecsigirls)

2018 so far - Birmingham


Oslo Norway

Oslo Norway

It was pretty cold and stayed between -4 and -11C the whole time! The sea was frozen in places and it snowed most days so I've definitely had my fill of snow this year with the Beast from the East. 

I really hope round 2 doesn't arrive any time this weekend either, but I can't wait to share my experiences in Norway and the ski slopes with you!

Do you like reading life posts and seeing what other people have been doing and eating?? I'm so nosy!!


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig