Thursday 17 November 2016

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

Hey All

Whilst in duty free I couldn't resist a few cheeky purchases (who can!!) I'd been eyeing up the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation for weeks and had planned to purchase it. In my excitement at the airport of seeing the Urban decay Shop and Foundations there I just grab Naked Skin not paying any attention to the packaging thinking it was the All Nighter foundation. Initially I was a bit disappointed but it's actually really impressed me.





urban decay naked skin foundation review 2.0

I got this in the shade 2.0 because I am super pale. At the moment as I have a slight post holiday glow it's a touch to light but in a few weeks it'll be perfect again. Urban decay is a brand I find myself turning to a lot now where previously it would have been Benefit and Mac I've moved to Urban Decay. Not only are they cruelty free they also have vegan products (not that this is necessary for me atm but it's good to know. Naked Skin is one of the vegan products available).

Naked skin retails for £27 which is pretty average for a higher end foundation. It's a super liquid foundation so feels really lightweight on the skin. It also blends into the skin so easily and just looks like skin. It has a demi matte finish meaning the skin doesn't look super flat like matte foundations can sometimes leave it feeling.

urban decay naked skin foundation review 2.0

Here you can see natural skin, just foundation and full face of make up. You can see the foundation covers redness and uneven skintone well and blends in easily. 

The only downside I can see is as it's very watery foundation I do use more pumps than I would in a standard foundation but as it's super comfortable to wear and I love the finish I'll definitely be repurchasing. I still really want All Nighter for more of a special occasion foundation.

Have you tried Urban Decay Foundations?

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig