Tuesday 15 November 2016

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Reckless


Good morning!

Today I have a quick review of a new lip product from MUA Luxe, this is a Velvet Lip Lacquer




I purchased this in three different colours because of those really handy 3 for 2 deals we all love. This particular one is called Reckless and is a perfect Taylor Swift kind of red, I love it.

I've seen quite a few lip products like these with a semi matte finish but I haven't yet found one that I like. I just can't seem to get on with nude colours that give you a 90s look, they seem to look good on everyone apart from me so instead I'm going to stick with reds, pinks and berry tones that I know suit me best!

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Reckless

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Reckless

The red is beautifully bright and flattering on my pasty skin - it's exactly what I was looking for! See a swatch below.

The finish is indeed semi matte and this I also prefer. Some of them seem to be so dry in both finish and on the lips over time, this dried but didn't seem to dry my skin either.

As for wear, it does dry and crack a little over time but this is easily solved by applying more. It doesn't seem to flake off, but rather cracks begin to appear in the dried product.

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Reckless


Laura FOTD


And above shows the lip product on, I really like it!

It was perfect for a night out and the best part was the price itself.....a bargain £3! And at Superdrug they are currently on 3 for 2 so an even better bargain. I also picked up a pink and a berry colour so expect posts of those soon!

What do you think of the semi-matte finish? Do you love the lip lacquer finish?
Have you tried any other of the MUA Luxe range?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig