Friday 26 August 2016

Oliver Bonas Sale Picks and What I've Purchased

Hey All

Oliver Bonas is a shop I'm loving lately and when I passed through Reading station a few weeks ago I couldn't resist popping in. They've got a great sale on so I thought I'd share my purchases and the bits I'm still eyeing up.

Image from Oliverbonas.com

The first thing I saw was these Silver Stud and Chain Drop Earrings. I love how simple they are. I've worn them most days since I got them and had so many compliments on them already. They're also a bargain £5 (I paid £8 gutted!).

Image from Oliverbonas.com

When browsing the full price I couldn't help grabbing a few extra things including the Tan Josie Cross Body Bag. This was £38 and I love it already. It's great for weekends. I've been after a small tan weekend bag as mine is getting old now and this is perfect. It fits in sunglasses, keys, make up and my new card holder and is easy to through over my should to pop into town. It can also be used as a clutch so great for when I'm travelling to see family and friends and trying to appear less high maintenance then I am!

Image from Oliverbonas.com


My last purchase was the Grey Confetti Print Travel Card Holder. This was £10. I couldn't resist this when I saw it and had wanted one for a while as my everyday purse is rather large and takes up a lot of room in small bags. I like the idea of just taking a few cards with me. It's been used loads since I got it. I had orignally hoped for a tan one to match my bag but actually I prefer this better. I keep it in my big purse during the week then in smaller bags on it's own at the weekend! 


Image from Oliverbonas.com


After my purchases in store I couldn't resist browsing more on the train. The Black 3D Rectangular Collar Necklace caught my eye straight away. I love how funky it is and will be purchasing soon! I think it makes a great statement necklace for £8.

Image from Oliverbonas.com


The last piece of jewellery I was eyeing up was the Gold Pozo Howlite Open Shape Ring. I love the design of this and rings are probably my favourite jewellery items! at £10 it's the most expensive of my picks but still a bargain!

Image from Oliverbonas.com


A classic trench coat is something I've been after for a while and the Beige Livvie Trench Coat caught my eye as I was browsing. I love the buttons on this one and for only £40 it's reasonably priced. I've had a few clothes items from Oliver Bonus and have been impressed with the quality.

Image from Oliverbonas.com


The furniture is something else I love about Oliver Bonas. They have amazing desks and chairs and the Pebble Coco Chair really caught my eye! I'd love this in my dressing room, the grey is an amazing shade!!

There is a massive selection of bowls, martini glasses and mugs i'm eyeing up but my OH was having none of it as apparently our cupboards are full (in his defence they are but you can never have enough pretty mugs!!)

Have you shopped much from Oliver Bonas?

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig