Saturday 2 January 2016

Lush Ultrabland Facial Cleanser


Hey all!

Happy New Year!

What better way to start the year than with a new cleanser?

I recently picked up Ultrabland on a trip to Lush, and I've not looked back.

2015-08-19 19.58.13

It's a well known cleanser and for good reason. It currently has a full 5 stars on the Lush website which just goes to show how many people love it.

It's based on a Greek formula of almond oil, rose water beeswax and honey and feels as gentle on the skin as the ingredients portray. I try and remove my make up with a face wipe first and then slap this on. You can clean it off with warm water and a cloth as soon as you like but I tend to leave it on for a good 20 minutes to allow it to draw out impurities.

2015-08-18 22.44.03

2015-08-18 22.43.58

It's super smooth and creamy and initially I was worried about using it on my sometimes oily skin. However I've had no issues whatsoever and use this every couple of days to keep my skin under control.

It seems to remove impurities yet doesn't over power my skin with oil, it's fabulous and as soon as I can get back to Lush I will be purchasing more so I don't have to be so stingey with it!
I will also be snapping up Full of Grace serum and Mask of Magnaminty, they are my favourites and I can't live without them. Maybe I'll have to find another item to add to my list too!

The Ultrabland cleanser comes in at £7.50 for 45g, and £11.95 for 100g.

Have you tried Ultrabland? Are you a fan like everyone else?

As someone who isn't a super fan of bath bombs I am certainly finding plenty of products i like from Lush! And now I'm even partial to an indulgent bath too....how things change!


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig