Friday 29 January 2016

MAC Diva Matte Lipstick

Hey All

Last week I shared Fast Play with you (post here) which was another lipstick I picked up at the airport on my way home from Copenhagen. Today I'm sharing Diva. I picked this up on the way out. After trying to find a red for a friend before Christmas we fell in love with Diva but it was out of stock. When I saw Mac at Gatwick I knew I had to have it.

I did take photos on holiday but the lighting in the room wasn't great so I'm am being a bad blogger and sharing used product photos. Shows I love it and was too excited to use it right, only a positive ha!

_DSC0637

Diva is my first Matte Mac lipstick. I was concerned it would be drying on the lips but it's not actually too bad. It gives a really pigmented finish and has impressive lasting power! This doesn't budge, but in a good way. I can get through breakfast and lunch and still have the majority of it on my lips.

_DSC0642

I love the colour of this. It was be applied straight from the bullet to give and amazing deep berry red colour (It reminds me of Rimmel 107 which is another all time favourite (post here) or when applied lightly and rubbed in stains the lips a gorgeous red colour.

_DSC0627

I've been pairing it with Rimmel lip liner in wine or black tulip, both are great for red lip shades!

I'm loving this colour and have been wearing it to work paired with simple eyes! The perfect shade for the colder weather we've been having.

Are you a fan of a dark lip?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig