Monday 1 June 2015

NOTD Body Shop Mint Cream Colour Crush

Hey All

A while a go I was lucky enough to win a competition for some of the Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour. I've been loving trying them out and painting my nails to help me try to stop biting them as much. I never got around to grabbing Essie Mint Candy Apple when everyone was loving it last year and with the weather getting warmer I couldn't wait to try it out.

DSC_0198
DSC_0197








DSC_0199

At only £5 a bottle they are reasonably priced and available online or in shops. The brush is a decent size and easy to paint with and so far all the polishes I've tried have a decent coverage with two coats without being two thick.

DSC_0192

Mint Cream is a perfect mint pastel green with a great glossy finish. I love these type of shades for spring summer and I find pastel shades like this don't look too bad when my nails are short. 



DSC_0188

If you've read the blog for sometime you'll know I rarely comment on wear, for me due to my job no polish lasts more than 48 hours unchipped. When I wore a lilac version from this range to a wedding recently I did get 5 days chip free.

I'm loving the colours in the range and price of these! It's definitely opened my eyes to The Body Shop as more than body butters and scrubs for me. Any product recommendations?



Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig