Wednesday 10 June 2015

MAC Toledo Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach


Good morning!

I recently wrote a post on the beautiful Cinderella Fluidline Eyeliner Gel from MAC (post here), and mentioned that I was lucky to enough to also receive the Toledo Ombre Blush from my friends too.

Untitled

Untitled

The Toledo collection comes from Isabel and Ruben Toledo, it consisted of so many products it would be crazy to name them all! There was lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes, mascaras, eye liners not to mention brushes and make up bags. It's a really amazing collection and the colours are so pretty, if you get chance check out this post from Temptalia (click here) which shows some of the products, make sure you look at the stunning eyeshadow palettes!

Untitled

The design is totally different from the normal MAC range and I love the way it stands out. The red is so eye catching and the faces are cute and slightly creepy, meaning I mostly can't stop looking at them.

Untitled

What I also can't take my eyes off is the ombre effect of the blush itself.

JUST FEAST YOUR EYES ON IT


Untitled

It's just beautiful and every kind of coral that I could ever want in one blush! Swirling my blush brush over this every morning is one sure way to get me happy, it's such a lovely colour and it complements my skin tone.

Ripe Peach is the perfect name for this blush.

Untitled

So how does it look on? Peachy would definitely be the right term!


Untitled

Untitled

This is a great colour for every day wear, but you can also layer it up a little and get the colour to be stronger and more powerful looking.

I have often thought that some MAC collections can be a little hit and miss, they can be cheap looking or the products aren't as pigmented as the ones from the normal range.
This collection however has been really worth every penny, I've heard lots of others rave about the range too.

Do you like MAC collections like Toledo? Have you tried any of the products from this collection?

Do you like the look of this Ripe Peach ombre blush?


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig