Friday 14 November 2014

Nip and Fab Bee Sting Fix Eye Cream


Well hi there!

I have another skincare review for you today and surprise surprise........it's a Nip and Fab product. I hope you're not sick of them yet as I've just bought a few more bits from them including the Dragon's Blood serum and pads and also a few bits from the Glycolic Fix range seeing as they've all been on offer in Boots/Superdrug recently.

Today's review is all about the Bee Sting Fix Eye Cream.


035

First and foremost, don't ever use this if you are allergic to bees. There is genuine bee venom inside these pots and although that should ring alarm bells if you are allergic you may think it's just an advert. It seems there really is some venom in these products so please bare this in mind!

037

I love contrasting colours and the yellow and purple look good together, you would have to stick to something bright and sunshine like for a bee product wouldn't you?!

Anyway the packaging is eye catching and as a result has caught my eye MANY times.

Allegedly the eye cream is rich and stimulating and will defend against the look of fatigue, not quite sure what defend means but nevertheless let's give it a go!

038

039

I've been applying this to my eye area and up to my brow bone for a few weeks and I can agree that the cream is very rich. It's quite a hard jelly kind of cream which means you need the tiniest bit to apply and it goes a long way which is great for the value.

The little pot costs £14.95 for 10ml which is quite pricey but it seems that you use so little it shouldn't run out too fast.

It was absorbed into my skin pretty easily and although I didn't see much in the way of a reduced look of fatigue my skin was definitely hydrated.

There was one thing that stood out to me when I purchased the eye cream though, and that was how little there is inside the pot. I understand different brands sell products at different amounts but seriously?? When I opened up my brand new pot this was the sight that greeted me:

042

What kind of impression is that supposed to give? 'Haha you've just spent £15 on the tiniest bit of nothing??'
I almost took it back as I was convinced someone had scooped out a load of product and I'd been the unfortunate recipient of the empty pot. But I checked in store and opened other pots up and they were all the same. This is really disappointing and I can't say I'd rush out to buy another one if this is all there is inside.

I really liked the hydration that this product gives but aside from that it was no different from any other eye cream for me and so for that reason I wouldn't recommend it. It's also pretty disappointing to open it up and see that half of the pot appears to be missing!

There aren't many products that I've tried from Nip and Fab that I haven't liked (in fact this is the first!) but I'm afraid this is a no no for me.

Have you tried the Bee Sting Fix Eye Cream? What's your favourite Nip and Fab product? Have you tried the new Dragon's Blood range?


I've been using it recently and have to say I'm really impressed so far! 


L xxx




SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig