Monday 17 November 2014

Laura Mercier Brow Definer

Hey All

It's been a while since I've done a post on my own! Massive thanks to L for holding the fort while my life seems to have been getting busier and busier! After the rather excess Space NK haul and quite a few other purchase I've had loads I've wanted to write about but no time to write them.

Brows are something I can't leave the house without and always want to try and find the latest new product to give them great definition without looking scouse brow esque! My previous favourite was either Gimme Brow (review here!) or the Elf brow kit (review here). I've wanted to try a brow gel type product for ages since seeing lots of great things about the Anastasia brow range. The Laura Mercier Brow Definer caught my eye and was quickly added to my basket!

20141002_074342

20141002_074331

I went for the shade fair. With my ever changing hair colour it's always hard to know what colour to go for but I tend to keep my brows as the latest shade as possible. 

20141002_074359

20141002_074429

As with most higher end products it comes boxed. Laura Mercier keep classic colours and the range never looks tacky!

The little pot holds a lot of product! I can't imagine this running out any time soon. Having used it for over a month it doesn't even have a little dent in it. I was concerned at first I would need to buy new brushes as I seem to be lacking a good quality brow brush but I've actually found my H and M brush works perfectly. Where the bristles are a bit longer it doesn't take up too much product. The slanted edge makes it easy to apply and the thin bristles mean definition is easy to achieve! The brush is a bargain £1.99 and double ended!!

Pre brows

20141002_074301

Post brows

20141002_074926

20141002_075024

I love how they look! The brows look soft, not powdering and well defined! It also lasts all day as a gel it helps hold the brow down without leaving them stiff like some brow mascaras can. There isn't any faults I can find with this. I also got the other half to admit my brows look better with make up on (he's always saying natural and no make up is better!) I also think for a higher end product it comes in at a reasonable £16.50.

What's your top brow product? 

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig