Tuesday 17 June 2014

Millie Mackintosh for Nouveau Lashes Soho Lash

Hey All

Today is my big brother's wedding day! How exciting, I'm wearing this beautiful Hybrid Dress from The Blonde Salad boutique (amazing customer service if you are looking for a great dress!). As soon as I spied it I had to have it! I love the bright lime green on it and think it'll look amazing with a tan.



I thought I'd share the lashes I'll be wearing for the big day. For ages I've wanted to try the Millie Mackintosh lashes, not only is she a beauty and always looks flawless but Tanya Burr uses them lots too. A few weeks back I took part in a challenge (I'll be posting on it soon, I've finally found a glue that rivals eylure!) that these were the prize for.

Untitled

These are the Soho Lash. I wore them a few weeks back and love how they add volume and length without looking OTT so as soon as I put them on I was instantly sold for the wedding.

Untitled

I love that they come with mini tweezers. I am forever losing tweezers so having them in the pack means they'll always be nearby when I need them! For once I also actually like a glue that isn't eylure. The glue dries quickly and sticks well. I always find it takes me two attempts to apply lashes.

I like that they lightly fan out and provide a more subtle volume!

Untitled

On they thicken the lash line and draw subtle attention to my eyes!

Untitled

Ignore the glue on them, clearly I was having a bad lash day this day! They have a soft curl and blend easily with my natural lashes.



With the glue they last all evening, are easy to apply and I'll easily get a good few wears out of them. The whole range is coming on holiday with me. I love a bit of false lash and love how these can be worn in the evening without looking too much.

Have you tried the Millie Mackintosh lashes? I'm so glad I finally got my hands on them!

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig