Monday 30 June 2014

Balance Me Extra Care Radiance Face Oil*

Hey All

I'm almost at the end of an amazing two and half weeks off work. This morning was an early one for us as we had to pack up our tent and leave Glastonbury after an amazing few days but it's safe to say we missed cleansing our faces and I couldn't wait to get back wash my face and get back into a proper skincare routine. 

My skin is feeling really dehydrated after 2 and a half weeks of sun, drinking and not taking proper care of my skin. My skin had been suffering pre holiday and after tweeting to ask for advice Balance Me kindly offered to send me some bits to try to improve it. I was keen to try more from their range especially as I love their rose lip balm!

Untitled

As someone with oily combination skin oils are usually something I tend to avoid but as it's started to feel dehydrated to I figured it was a good time to try one. This one is aimed at all skin types so I was hoping it would sink in easily.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love that balance me is created in the UK, it is great to support UK industries. It's also another company that don't use parabens, sulphates and many more! I love that it doesn't use petroleum too. I'm someone who doesn't like Vaseline and don't find it beneficial! 

Untitled

The balance me radiance oil can be used as a moisturiser or as an extra boost. I've been using it as an extra boost in the evenings alone as I don't like to apply oils in the morning. It sinks into my skin easily and doesn't feel too greasy. My skin does feel more oilier in the mornings than normal which is why I don't use it in the mornings. I had been also suffering with minor breakouts. Since switching my skincare to include this and a scrub my skin is looking much clearer and also more glowing. I've not been wearing foundation as much which is always welcome in the summer.

Untitled

Untitled

It is a glass tube with a roller ball. I tend to roll this directly onto a freshly cleansed skin but not near spots to avoid spreading bacteria into the roller ball. It easily comes out and is rubbed into the skin without wasting product. I do find with dripper bottles I do tend to put too much on. The Frosted glass bottle has also meant that it stays looking clean.

Have you tried facial oils?

What's your favourite?

Love M

xxx
   


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig