Saturday 3 November 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butters

I'm sure you've seen lots of posts on the Revlon Lip butters, but I finally got one courtesy of M from America and I picked one up as part of a 3 for 2 deal.


M got me Candy Apple and I picked up Macaroon.


Make Up

Make Up

I love the casing, the quilted texture makes it look posh like Chanel but for £8 it's well worth it. 

The lip butters look quite pigmented so I was a little disappointed when they came out so sheer but I do love the colours.
Below you can see Macaroon on my hand and lips:

Make Up

Make Up

I find I wear this colour the most as it goes well with my new coat!

However....Candy Apple is also a gorgeous colour!

Make Up


You can see the colour below:

Make Up

I swatched them on my hands instead of my lips as firstly I hate photographing my lips and secondly you can see how sheer the colour is.
I'm sure there are plenty of better swatches on lips from other blogs, but none that I've read showed how sheer the colour was.

They feel quite moisturizing but I do find as my lips are so dry that I do need some extra lip balm in between.

I do however, really like both of these. Macaroon is the perfect pink colour that can be worn any time, and Candy Apple is the perfect day time red.

Both will get a lot of wear!

What is your favourite Revlon lip butter? I'm looking for a nude colour so leave me some suggestions if you wouldn't mind!


L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig