Sunday 11 November 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Clean on Me

I fell in love with the shower gel last year, but never thought I'd repurchase it except for in the soap and glory sets at christmas due to it's price tag. £5.50 seemed a lot to spend on shower gel but once you start using it you understand the price tag.


It's a very moisturising shower gel and you can really feel the built in body lotion in it. I really love that it's a pump dispenser bottle, the lazy girl in me loves it. This shower gel really lasts a long time too, as a little goes a long way.


It's a thick white gel that lathers up to an creamy moisturising gel with a pretty fresh scent I've come to expect from soap and glory products.


I'm really impressed with how soft it leaves my skin feeling and how long the product last and after initial doubts in the price I definitely think it's worth a repurchase especially as it's usually on 3 for 2 in boots.

What are your thoughts on this? Did you also think it was expensive at first for a shower gel or is that just me?

Love M

xxx 


I'd never really heard of Soap and Glory up until Christmas last year but boy oh boy did that change at Christmas!

I had so much that I was overwhelmed and didn't have a clue what to think of it all!
I've slowly been making my way through the massive Big Splendour set throughout the year and this is one that has taken some time for me to get around to using.


I don't really know why, just because I had so many other sets of things i think.
Now I've finally started using it I wish I'd done so ages ago!

It smells divine as you'd expect and a small amount foams up so much.

I personally still love to pump loads of this onto a shower puff or flannel as it feels really luxurious on the skin and really moisturising. I would definitely buy this again based on this alone!


However it also comes in beautiful packaging with quotes written on that I absolutely love, and it also lasts FOREVER!
I've been using it for weeks and only a small amount has gone so this is well worth the money.

I'd repurchase....but I think this will keep me going until Christmas where obviously my mum has already been hinted at (I circled the Boots catalogue!) and she'll be getting me the set again ;)


L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig