Friday 25 March 2016

Lush Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb


Hey all!

It's been bath bomb crazy the last few weeks since our Lush event, M tried out the Humpty Dumpty Bath bomb and I've been trying out the Rose Bombshell.

How pink and pretty is this!


Untitled

I love the bright pink and the light blue swirling through it, and it smells amazing just coming out of the packet.
It contains rose and geranium oils and Sicilian lemon and smells truly girly and indulgent. As you drop this into the bath it fizzes and swirls away and the outer shell breaks away revealing the petals inside.

Untitled

Untitled

The bath was instantly super pink and the bathroom smelled amazing, it was exactly what i needed the evening I used it!

Untitled

Untitled

I set up my candles and grabbed the latest Women's Health mag and had a lovely long soak. 

The Rose Bombshell bath bomb was £3.95 and it was worth every penny for my sanity! Bath bombs have grown on me significantly the last few months and this is probably the girliest one I've used yet, and i loved it!

This one was picked up at an event recently so I'm not sure how long it will be available for. I would definitely recommend it though and will pick some up the next time I'm back in the Lush store if i can!

Have you tried the Rose Bombshell bath bomb? Which has been your favourite of their recent products?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig