Sunday 20 December 2015

Lisa Angel Copper Star Light Strand

Hey All

A few weeks ago C and I moved in together, as a moving in gift my brother gave us these beautiful lights. I'm a big fan of fairy lights and candles around the house so it feels more homely and gives softer light for relaxing in the evening. As soon as I opened these I loved them.

_DSC0082

_DSC0081

As they were a gift I've not gone searching for them to find links as I don't want to know how much they cost  but a quick Google of Lisa Angel tells me they are probably available on not on the high street. 


_DSC0084

_DSC0086


You get a meter of lights and they are battery powered meaning they can be placed anywhere in the home without having to worry about them being near a power socket. They feel good quality and look great up. They give a soft glow and look amazing lit and not lit.

Are you a fan of fairy lights? They'd make a great gift to a friend or one for yourself.

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig